The set up is designed to verify Bernoulli's Theorem experimentally. Set up consists of a one piece clear acrylic test section with convergent and divergent part section, supply tank, measuring tank, inlet water tank and pump for closed loop water circulation. The test section is connected to Peizometer tubes through pressure tapping at different locations on the section to demonstrate the Bernoulli's Theorem. The flow rate of water is measured using measuring tank and stop watch provided.
· Clear test section
· Closed loop water circulation
· Compact & stand alone se1up
· Stainless Steel tanks and wetted parts
· Superb Painted structure
· Simple to operate & maintain
· Test Section : Material Acrylic, size
· Inlet Tank : Capacity 20 Ltrs., Stainless Steel
· Supply Tank : Capacity 70 Ltrs., Stainless Steel
· Measuring Tank : Capacity 20 Ltrs., Fitted Wfth Peizometer Tube & Scale
· Piezometer Tubes : Material P.U. Tubes (9Nos.)
· Pump : FHP Capacity make Tullu / Crompton Graves
· Piping : GI/ PVC Size BSP
· Stop Watch : Electronic
· The whole Set-up is well designed and arranged in a good quality painted Structure.