Stainless Labocon Cryogenic Chest type Freezer LCCF-152-100 Seriesis designed for storing sensitive materials which demand uniform temperature. Our freezers combine the highest reliability and superior performance with cost-effective operation and innovative features.
• Stainless steel interior and painted steel board exterior
• Door with key lock and rotatable door handle
• Two-times foaming technology with double seal design
• Insulation: Vacuum Insulation Panel
• Digital temperature display
• Microprocessor-based temperature controller
• Danfoss compressor and EBM fan electromotor
• Unique refrigeration circulation and unipolar compressor oil-lubricated technology
• Mixed Refrigerant: CFC Free R134a, R404a, R23, R410A, and N2
• Temperature printer which record 7 days data
• 72 hours battery backup for printer and controller display
• Keyboard lock and password protected configuration page
Labocon Cryogenic Chest type Freezer LCCF-152-100 Seriesis ideal in comparison to liquid nitrogen storage as they avoid cross contamination across liquid phases from sample to sample. They are used to preserve stem cells and in environment & stress testing.
-110°C to -152°C